Power Meals | 100% Natural Wet Dog Food with Added Vitamins & Minerals (Combo All Recipes)
Estimated Delivery:Sep 25 - Sep 29
Lot Details: Mfg. June, 2023 | Exp. July, 2024
- Advance Everyday Nutrition: Power Meals for dogs contains more than 30 essential vitamins and minerals, 10+ Amino Acids ensuring your dog receives a complete and balanced array of nutrients. Additionally, it includes 6+ ayurvedic herbs and extracts, harnessing the power of natural ingredients to support your dog's overall health and well-being.
- Wholesome Ingredients: We source only the finest, human-grade ingredients for our Power Meals. Each ingredient is chosen for its nutritional value and quality, ensuring that your dog receives the best possible nourishment.
- Vet Approved Recipes: Our Power Meals are formulated and approved by veterinarians, ensuring they meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Free from Artificial Preservatives or Chemicals: Our plant-powered meals are free from artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, and by-products. We believe in providing a natural and pure meal for your dog, without compromising on taste or nutrition.
- Easy to Use: Mix it with Kibbles or Homemade Meals and enhance the Nutritional value of your Dog's Diet, resulting in a Super Healthy Meal or Feed it as a Complete & Balanced Meal. Our nutritional topper is simple to incorporate into your dog's meals.
Oats & Chickpeas - Oats, Chickpeas, Pumpkin, Peas, Zucchini, Olive Oil, Roasted Peanuts, Natural Flavour (Vegan), Chia Seeds, Pea Protein, Blueberry, Cranberry, Turmeric, Choline Chloride, Dried Rosemary, Taurine, Mint, Ashwagandha Powder, Amla Powder, Moringa Powder, L-carnitine, Ginger, Nutritional Yeast flake, Vitamin (A, D2, E, B-Complex) & Minerals
Tofu & Quinoa - Barnyard Millet, Tofu, Black Bean, Quinoa, Spinach, Peas, Carrots, Roasted Peanuts, Canola Oil, Natural Flavour (Vegan), Flaxseeds, Pea Protein, Blueberry, Cranberry, Turmeric, Choline Chloride, Dried Dandelion greens, Taurine, Mint, Ashwagandha Powder, Amla Powder, Moringa Powder, L-carnitine, Ginger, Nutritional Yeast flake, Vitamin(A, D2, E, B-Complex) & Minerals
Brown Rice & Beans - Brown Rice, Kidney Beans, Mung Beans, Peas, Spinach, Olive Oil, Roasted Peanuts, Broccoli, Natural Flavour (Vegan), Pea Protein, Sunflower Seeds, Blueberry, Cranberry, Turmeric, Choline Chloride, Dried Thyme, Taurine, Mint, Ashwagandha Powder, Amla Powder, Moringa Powder, L-carnitine, Ginger, Nutritional Yeast flake, Vitamin (A, D2, E, B-Complex) & Minerals
Can dogs thrive on a plant-based diet?
Absolutely! Dogs may be classified under the order carnivore, but their bodies are physiological omnivorous, for instance, their jaws can grind food in the way we do. Many of us believe that dogs are carnivores and like their ancestors (wolves) they should also be consuming meat. However, dogs have domesticated a long time ago and thousands of years separate our dogs from their ancestors. Compared to carnivorous wolves, omnivorous dogs have evolved a superior ability to metabolize carbohydrates. Biochemical adaptations facilitating this include increased gene expression for pancreatic amylase, the ability to convert maltose to glucose, and increased intestinal glucose uptake. Dogs are actually different from wolves; in fact, scientists believe that one of the physiological changes that helped dogs evolve alongside humans was the ability to digest starch. Dogs have differences in 10 key genes compared to wolves that enable them to better utilize plant-based foods than wolves can. The Swedish researchers published a paper that confirmed that compared with wolves; dogs have more copies of a gene called AMY2B, crucial for producing amylase, a primary enzyme that digests starch (carbohydrates). In dogs, amylase activity is around 30 times higher than in wolves. This study also proved that modern dogs have additional genetic changes that make them efficient carbohydrate users. Check out some of the research on vegan dogs here
Are there any studies on plant-based diet for dogs?
Yes! Here are some top peer-reviewed researches on a plant-based diet for dogs. Explore!
Is Freshwoof nutritionally balanced and fulfill all nutritional requirement of an adult dog?
We use plant-based superfood ingredients as the base of our nutritionally balanced formula. Freshwoof meals are formulated by canine nutrition experts and reviewed by veterinarians. All Freshwoof meals exceed the AAFCO nutritional requirements for adult dogs.
How do I know if my dog would like the taste or not?
We have formulated Freshwoof meals to be nutritious as well as tasty. We constantly hear from our customers about how their dogs get excited during their mealtime for Freshwoof. To solve your problem we have also introduced the taster packs of 250 grams for each recipe. Let your dog taste and choose!
How do I switch my dog’s diet to Freshwoof?
Switching food sounds like an easy task, right? Yes, of course, it is easy but you will need to make the transition to the new food the right way. Any time you decide to change your dog’s food, you should make the transition to the new diet gradually to give your dog’s body time to adjust to the change. Transitioning your dog to plant-based food is just like transitioning to any other new food. A period of 5-10 days is generally a good transition period. Read about the process here!
Is Freshwoof veterinary-approved?
Yes! We work with a team of veterinary nutritionists and Food Technologists to make a complete and balanced plant-based diet for dogs.